cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of cooperation between SPBTLE-1S module and STSW-BLUENRG1-DK controllers ver. 3.1.0

PŚwin.2242
Associate

Hi all,

I integrated the SPBTLE-1S bluetooth module in a new own PCB design. I connected the bluetooth module with a STM32L152RC6 MCU thorugh SPI interface. Initially, I used STSW-BLUENRG1-DK ver. 1.0.0 and I programmed SPBTLE-1S bluetooth module using DTM project. When I was building my project, I defined HS_SPEED_XTAL=HS_SPEED_XTAL_32MHZ and everything worked well. Next, I programmed STM32L152RC6 MCU using STM32L Project (SensorDemo). I have configured board and all its peripherals. Finally, I did tests and communication worked with the bluetooth module. I can easily connect to the SPBTLE-1S from STM32 and send it data. The problem occurs when I am sending more data to the device. The Bluetooth module starts to "plug" and stops working. To prevent the problem, I used the newest drivers for bluenrg-1 device with a new device stack organization. So, I used STSW-BLUENRG1-DK ver. 3.1.0 and I took the same steps as before. Unfortunately, this approach does not work on new drivers. I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Bests regards!

0 REPLIES 0