cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TESEO-Liv3f manufacturer issue

AAl S.1
Associate II

Hi, I bought TESEO-Liv3f  module from mouser. when i made the PCB i was not able to get NMEA information and not even GPS coordinate. I checked if there is connectivity in my board and found out there is connectivity between RX and GND. I tried another TESEO-Liv3f module as stand alone so it is not on the PCB, when i checked the pins using multimeter on the module itself i found out it has the same problem RX of the module connect internally with GND of the module. It looks like it's manufacturer issues. or what?

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2

Like there's a pull-down resistor or a diode?

NMEA data should be coming out the TX pin, would go to the UART RX pin of an MCU.

Show a schematic of the circuit you constructed.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AAl S.1
Associate II

Hi, the problem in not with the schematic the problem is with the module itself. I just took the module alone without any soldering and without any PCB and checked the RX pin and it is connect internally with GND. I bought another module from Digikey and it doesn't have this issue. But i still have problem with the other one, I can get NMEA data but not the GPS coordinate. I am connecting TX,RX to Arduino TX,RX