cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argh, authentification problem eted up my prepared posting

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

I prepare a longer posting with many windows switching to check thing. When trying to post, some authentification prroblem window popped up and I see no way to recover the prepared post. I am not happy with that . Argh!

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Interesting… Typically, the Community Editor remembers the last status of an unfinished post and offers to restore the previous status when a new post is created in the same thread. This has helped me several times to avoid having to rewrite everything.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Uwe Bonnes , 

First, I am sorry you face this issue. I want to inform that we are aware about this issue and looking into ways to decrease current limit for auto-save. I will let you know once we successfully have implemented this measure. 

Regards,
Lina 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.