cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED nano-edge-ai library for Stm32l412rbt6 for my product

AyushK
Associate II

Hi,

I made an anomaly detector using Nucleo-L412RB (Stm32l412rbt6p) dev board and your nano edge ai library and it was working perfectly(Great job!). After that I made an custom pcb using stm32l412rbt6 mcu mistakenly instead of Stm32l412rbt6p mcu. Now I cant run ml library into it because of different mcu.

Please provide me access to nano-edge-ai library for Stm32l412rbt6 so that I can run ml libraries into it and pitch my product.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

The pin configuration on the parts is slightly different.

From a code side, likely relatively limited to initialization code, ie LDO vs SMPS and SystemClock_Config()

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AyushK
Associate II

The thing is I cant run ml models optimised for stm32l412rbt6p in stm32l412rbt6 as shown in code below.

I want to have access to stm32l4 mcuml models which is currently locked by nanoedge-studios.I have also posted screenshots for your reference.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkk9TQAQ.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkkA7QAI.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkkAMQAY.png

Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello,

You can use NanoEdge AI Studio for free with development board. However, this does not apply to custom PCBs. For custom PCBs, please contact NanoEdge directly.

Best Regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SRIDHAR6994
Associate

Hi

I am currently working on a N - class classification project

I am struck with building the code because of libneai.a file 

Please help me with this

Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello,

You can find information about deploying a NanoEdge AI library for N class classification here: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:NanoEdge_AI_Library_for_n-class_classification_(nCC)

Make sure that the target board selected in the project settings is the same than the board used for the deployment.

Make sure that you imported the libneai.a file (and the knowledge.h) in CubeIDE. Check if the paths are correct.

Best Regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.