cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avalonia UI?

clawton
Associate

Hi All -

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but thought I would try anyway.

I just finished a project that used Avalonia UI (C# based cross platform system for application GUIs) on a raspberry-pi 4 with a Waveshare touch screen attached.  It worked very well. 🙂  It now looks like I'll be starting on another project that needs a UI too but runs on an STM32 MCU based system.  

Has anyone tried Avalonia UI on their system?  Did it even work?

Curious if there are others who have done this before I start down this path.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @clawton, to the community!

If you take a look at the list of platforms supported by Avalonia UI, you will be able to confirm that only MPUs can be found there. Your question about support for an MCU platform should be redundant, right?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @clawton, to the community!

If you take a look at the list of platforms supported by Avalonia UI, you will be able to confirm that only MPUs can be found there. Your question about support for an MCU platform should be redundant, right?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for responding.  Actually meant MPU! Why I typed MCU, I'll never know. 😬