cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to change profile/username name ๐Ÿ˜…

DeepakY
Associate II

I am unable to change profile/username name can someone help me out 

8 REPLIES 8
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @DeepakY

Of course! I sent you a private message about changing your username.

Best,

Amelie

Hello @Amelie ACKERMANN ,

I would also like to know the procedure. Could you please send me the steps? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best,

Sundar

Hello @Sundar6444,

sure, I sent you a private message. 

Best,

Amelie

Hello @Amelie ACKERMANN 

Could you also share the procedure with me? And BTW, is it possible to change the registered e-mail for notifications?

Thanks a lot!

JesperEC
Associate II

Hi @Amelie ACKERMANN 

Please share the procedure with me too.

May I suggest that the instructions are added as a Knowledge base article in https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/tkb-p/community-guidelines?

It would be good if it could be changed directly from the profile settings web but I guess the web people have more urgent tasks to finish.

Thank you!

Best regards, Jesper

Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Peaga and @JesperEC,

I just sent you a private message regarding your request to change your username.

Thanks for your feedback to include this information to the community guidelines - valid point and we will see how to do it. 

Best,

Amelie

Hello @JesperEC  and all,

Thanks for your feedback on this subject. The guidelines for this process are now updated: How to set up your profile - STMicroelectronics Community

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Greetings,
Lina

โ€‹
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @Peaga , 

See the procedure here: How to set up your profile - STMicroelectronics Community
As we are on the subject already, if you wish to change your username, just send me a DM with your request. 

Regarding: And BTW, is it possible to change the registered e-mail for notifications?

No, this is not possible. If you wish to use another email, you need to create a new account.

Greetings,
Lina

โ€‹
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.