cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download I-CUBE-LRWAN pack

matthewsm
Associate

Hi,

I am having trouble downloading the I-CUBE-LRWAN pack for the STM32CubeIDE.

Trying to download from the product page (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/i-cube-lrwan.html#get-software) by clicking "Get latest" and agreeing to the license agreement redirects me back to the product page with no download. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox with ad-blocking extensions disabled. Downloading packs for other products works fine.

It also currently seems impossible to download from the IDE's built-in pack manager because the login functionality appears to be broken (there are other threads on this, though).

Is there an alternate way to download the pack?

Thanks,
Matthew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @matthewsm 

First let me thank you for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

If you are connected to the internet via a proxy, please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @matthewsm 

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. 

We'll contact you directly.

Regards,

Roger

ST Support

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @matthewsm 

First let me thank you for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

If you are connected to the internet via a proxy, please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

matthewsm
Associate

Hi all,

I have tried again to download the package this morning and it was successful. Additionally I am now able to log in to MyST in STM32CubeIDE.

Thanks for your time,
Matthew