cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing X-CUBE-SPN1 extension in STM32CubeIDE

RPG
Senior

Hi

I get this error trying to install the X-CUBE-SPN1 extension for X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1 in STM32CubeIDE.

I have downloaded the latest version of the X-CUBE-SPN1 extension and version 1.13 and 1.15.1 of the IDE.

I get this error:

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 10.45.55.png

Anyone has faced this problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not all X-CUBE packages are yet integrated in CubeMX or CubeIDE, but must be integrated manually. If one of the examples from the projects folder is sufficient for you, you can also unpack the X-CUBE in a path with a short name (e.g. C:\ST for Windows) and import the project directly from there.

The problem has already been discussed with a similar, non-integrated package.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RPG
Senior

I have tried installing other packages from local and apparently same issue occurs. Any idea of what could be the problem?

Not all X-CUBE packages are yet integrated in CubeMX or CubeIDE, but must be integrated manually. If one of the examples from the projects folder is sufficient for you, you can also unpack the X-CUBE in a path with a short name (e.g. C:\ST for Windows) and import the project directly from there.

The problem has already been discussed with a similar, non-integrated package.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you Peter. I will try installing it manually. There might be better documentation or installation instructions on this package.

Best regards,

Raul