cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB FUS CKS, no option to delete or overwrite userkeys?

OliM
Senior

From AN5185 I understand that up to 100 keys can be send to FUS for storage, but any index will only be written once. So once I have reached 100 writes, e.g. because I have constant pairing keys between devices but I allow to disengage and reengage such pairings, I can no longer save any keys in FUS and would have to rely on handling by CPU1. Is this correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @OliM ,

sorry for the delayed response, indeed your understanding of the FUS key storage mechanism is correct as explained in AN5185. I have explained this in more details in this post. Hope this answers your inquiry.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @OliM ,

sorry for the delayed response, indeed your understanding of the FUS key storage mechanism is correct as explained in AN5185. I have explained this in more details in this post. Hope this answers your inquiry.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.