cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users are unable to perform searches.

RhSilicon
Lead

It may be useful for the forum to have some automatic means that teaches the user to search for videos and documents.

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

Who needs a video to understand how to use a search box?

On the contrary, I'd prefer ST require users to have some level of technical competence before allowing free access to the forum. Ability to search seems like a low bar here.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

The videos and documents are already available, they just need to be found by users.

I believe that Arduino and Raspberry Pi would not have been successful if the forum was limited to professional users.

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @RhSilicon , 

There is a short article on "How to search"> How to search - STMicroelectronics Community , it does not contain your given example but does review the filter options. Please let me know if you find it helpful or you have some suggestions for clarifications (add the comment on the article). 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I believe that I cannot comment on the ease of access to the materials, due to the fact that I already know where they are. It may be interesting to do a survey with people who do not yet have such knowledge.

I found some tips on how to do people surveys, I hope maybe this can help with something:

https://survicate.com/surveys/more-survey-respondents/

What I can say is that it took me a long time to learn about the trilogy of Datasheet, Reference Manual and Programming Manual documents, I found out about it in a forum, but I don't remember which forum it was. And about the YouTube videos I found after a lot of searching on specific subjects, using Google.