Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see reply advertised in Notifications

Notifications say that @Amel NASRI replied to this thread:

waclawekjan_1-1698252094777.png

yet I can't see her reply there:

waclawekjan_0-1698252017322.png

If there are replies hidden to users, they should not be reflected in Notifications.

JW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for reporting this.

I confirm what Amel has said - this a misleading notification when a topic is moved to another forum board. After further testing it was recently confirmed as a bug and now platform provider will take care on the fix.

Regards,
Lina 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

@waclawek.jan ,

No reply on my side. Please be ensured that there is no option for hidden reply in our Community.

If I remember well, what I did for this conversation is just to move it to the forum STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools.

We need help of @Lina DABASINSKAITE to understand why such notification is raised.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Amel NASRI ,

Thanks for the clarification.

Jan

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for reporting this.

I confirm what Amel has said - this a misleading notification when a topic is moved to another forum board. After further testing it was recently confirmed as a bug and now platform provider will take care on the fix.

Regards,
Lina 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@Lina DABASINSKAITE wrote:

I am working to improve the notification system 

While you're there, the notification on moved threads is a bit weird - the notification say it's a new post by the moderator.