cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIDE 1.0.0 + TouchGFX 4.10.0: Working project inside (STM32F746G-DISCO)

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hello everyone,

Due to an increasing number of people having issues with CubeIDE and TouchGFX Integration i'm attaching a working project for STM32F746G-DISCO for your inspection - There were a good number of things to do before it worked, only some of which i highlighted in my quick-guide and even some of those steps were a bit ambiguous and could be executed in different ways.

I've written down what i've done to get this project working and i will use this in planning a video tutorial - It has to be somewhat official, so i can't simply start up the screencast and start talking. But i'll keep you updated.

/Martin

84 REPLIES 84
Valentin Gros
Associate III

This project worked for me. I successfully tried to modify the screen with TouchGFX and then I rebuilt the project with STM32Cube IDE.

Thank you Martin Kjeldsen for your help.

Awesome, you're welcome! The slow boot time is because i created the project using the board selector, initializing peripherals with default values. This includes Ethernet and apparently that stack is very slow to start.

/Martin

Franco77
Associate II

Very nice! And a project for STM32F469 Disco? Is it possible? :smiling_face_with_halo:

Thanks Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I will do the video first and then i may try to do more projects.

HP
Senior III

One word: AWESOME!

Thank you SO much for this @Martin KJELDSEN​

This is truly appreciated - works out-of-the.. well, not box, but zip file :D Amazing!

Wohoo! Nice! Glad it works for you 🙂

MSeit
Associate II

​Hi Martin!

For me it doesn't worked.

After unpacking the 7z-file I saw that the  ".project/.cproject /.mxproject..."-files are completely empty? I'm able to open the "project from file System" with CubeIDE but there is no project afterwards at project explorer. I guess the reason for that are the empty project files.

Is there anything to do before?

MSeit
Associate II

​Hi Martin!

Sorry - was my fault - the (company-) installed 7z tool was out of date... and therefore some files were empty...?

So it's working for you now?