cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G071RBT - no USB under Connectivity in CubeMX

xenos
Associate

Hello
According to RM0444 reference manual - STM32G0x1 advanced Arm®-based 32-bit MCUs, the STM32G0x1 provide the USB 2.0 communication port. The X-NUCLEO-SNK1M1 board connect the D+ and D- to the PA12 and PA11 pins.

But:

• In the CubeMX under PA11 pin are the following possibilities: ADC1_EXTI11, COMP1_OUT, I2C2_SCL, I2S1_MCK, SPI1_MISO, TIM1_BK2, TIM1_CH4, USART1_CTS, USART1_NSS, GPIO_Input, GPIO_Output, GPIO_Analog, GPIO_EXTI11. No mention about USB. As well as for PA12 where are these possibilities: COMP2_OUT, I2C2_SDA, I2S1_SD, I2S_CKIN, SPI1_MOSI, TIM1_ETR, USART1_CK, USART1_DE, USART1_RTS, GPIO_Input, GPIO_Output, GPIO_Analog, GPIO_EXTI12
  • And on the left side under Connectivity category there is again nothing about USB port.

Can you help me please?
Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @xenos 

The USB 2.0 Only applies to STM32G0B1xx and STM32G0C1xx.and not your MCU.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

STM32G071x8/xB don't have USB connectivity function. Only USB type C power delivery controller function. 

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @xenos 

The USB 2.0 Only applies to STM32G0B1xx and STM32G0C1xx.and not your MCU.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.