cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid usbd_conf.c generated by STM32Cube v6.3.0

pbk
Associate

Output in the usbd_conf.c file when generating code for a CDC device. Code is using USE_HAL_PCD_REGISTER_CALLBACK for HAL_PCD_MspInit and HAL_PCD_MspDeInit instead of USE_HAL_PCD_REGISTER_CALLBACKS (note the final 'S'), which was there in previous versions of the tool.

0693W00000DqNvGQAV.png

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @pbk​ ,

Which STM32 product please?

I need to check if root cause is the template files provided in the STM32Cube firmware package or not.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

pbk
Associate

Hi.

Sorry for the late reply. I was getting site errors while trying to log during the last days. Today it worked.

This is for the STM32G4 pack.

Best regards.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Thanks @pbk​  for sharing these details.

Our STM32CubeMX expert @Khouloud OTHMAN​  will take care to confirm & track the issue.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @pbk​,

Good catch! I raised your feedback internally to be reviewed. I'll surely keep you posted with the updates.

Thanks for you contribution.

Internal ticket number: 112736  (PS: This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers). 

Khouloud.