cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "CMSIS-Pack : STMicroelectronics.X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX.4.23.1 is unknown" after restarting CubeMX

sk-st
Associate III

Hello,

When i configure a project with CubeMX and TouchGFX Generator stuff and save this,

after a new start of CubeMX and opening the .ioc file again i get this error message:

forum_1.pngAnd my TouchGFX Generator Configuration is lost. The other configuration is still there.

Now, under "Software Packs Component Selector" the Generator Application is "Not selected" although i selected the Generator Application in the previous session:

forum_2.png

After selecting the Generator and Clicking OK button, the TouchGFX Generator is back, but not what i have configured there in the previous session.

Does someone know why this happens?

I use:

Debian Linux 11.9

CubeMX 6.10.0

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.0

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @sk-st ,

Please follow the steps that I have described in this post to download and install the X-CUBE-TouchGFX manually into STM32CubeMX. 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sk-st
Associate III

Meanwhile i found a logfile in ~/.stm32cubemx/

The error message OK-Box is showed after

Begin LoadConfig()

in the Logfile.

Does this give some hints?

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @sk-st ,

Please follow the steps that I have described in this post to download and install the X-CUBE-TouchGFX manually into STM32CubeMX. 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
sk-st
Associate III

Hello Imen,

thank you for your help.

The problem does no longer occur.