Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX code generation fails and gives error

Olli_Martikainen
Associate II

Olli_Martikainen_0-1716971081480.png

Hi! 

After a few days of working on a project where I mostly added existing source files to the project as virtual links, I started getting this error message. At first it didn't appear to actually affect anything, but then after a few times the code generation no longer worked. I deleted all project files and re-generated everything, which helped for a while but then the error came back. I have attached the mentioned log file and also my ioc file. Any idea why this is happening? 

I am working with STM32cubeIDE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olli_Martikainen
Associate II

I was informed that this problem is known and will be fixed in cubeMX v6.12

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @Olli_Martikainen 

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. 

We'll contact you directly.

Regards,

Roger

Olli_Martikainen
Associate II

I was informed that this problem is known and will be fixed in cubeMX v6.12

cubeMX v6.12 was just released, the problem has not been fixed. Maybe  in the next one, but I don't have high hopes at this point.

Hello @Olli_Martikainen 

This issue was reported on an internal ticket number 141788. The team will integrate this change on the Version 6.13.0 since the input was too late for the version 6.12.0.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.