cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 using STM32CubeMX

BHavi.1
Associate

The Data Sheet for the X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 indicates it is compatible with many of the NUCLEO-144 boards, and several of the 64 pin boards. I have the H7A3ZI-Q, the L4R5ZIT6P and the G071RBT6, all listed as compatible. The GFX02Z1 display uses a parallel interface to connect the display. When I try to configure any of the boards to use the GFX02Z1 using STM32ubeMX there are many incompatibilities. I have updated everything I can discover in the software and have come to believe the processor and GFX02Z1 pinouts on the Zio connectors do not match up with variations of, for example, the PSSI. Using alternate pins for for PSSI doesn't correct the issue. So, is this a situation where a header file for the GFX02Z1 has to be coded by hand? Or, will the GFX02Z1 just not work with the several boards refenced above? Thank you for your thoughts!

2 REPLIES 2
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hi @BHavi.1​ ,

The X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 adds capability to only STM32 Nucleo-144 boards and not the Nucleo-64 boards, so the NUCLEO-G071RB board is not supported. However the NUCLEO-L4R5ZI-P and the  NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q are supported.

Could you please explain the issue more and specify the STM32CubeMX version you are using.

If possible, please share your .ioc file.

Thanks,

Sara.

MBert.5
Associate

Hi,

I'm having problem using dcmi to acquire images and showing them on gfx02z1 display, can someone help me?

Thanks.