cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STM32Cube Monitor] Can't write data of variables in Write panel node

TLIM.2
Associate

Data is showing properly in Chart node but can't write data with write panel widget0693W00000bhKsHQAU.jpg. When I try this work after change target board ( before : STM32F407G-DISC1 --> after : EVSPIN32F0601S1) the problem was resolved. I would like to know what is the difference between that two boards for working of "Write panel node". Please help me...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @TLIM.2​ 

There's no difference in between both boards, Write node does not check the connected board. Need to check whether your y variable address and executable file are correct in STM32F407G case.

You can also try to write variable through a variable flow, see wiki and check in that case if it work or not.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @TLIM.2​ 

There's no difference in between both boards, Write node does not check the connected board. Need to check whether your y variable address and executable file are correct in STM32F407G case.

You can also try to write variable through a variable flow, see wiki and check in that case if it work or not.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.