cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Can't I Use Encoder Mode in Combined Channels?

HMsDobby2
Associate II

Hello,
I just created a new project and want to use TIM5 in encoder mode, but I can't due to the following error.

How can I solve this?

HMsDobby2_0-1713151481004.png

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @HMsDobby2 

I suggest you put the cursor on the option the option that you want to know why you can't select it. A pop-up will appear with a message that tels you why this option is not available and what you should do to select it if possible. You can also add the board/MCU that you are using here so we can check.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @HMsDobby2 

I suggest you put the cursor on the option the option that you want to know why you can't select it. A pop-up will appear with a message that tels you why this option is not available and what you should do to select it if possible. You can also add the board/MCU that you are using here so we can check.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I managed to solve the problem by checking the error message that way. Thank you!