cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import project to cubeIDE

kushal29
Associate

Hello, I'm new to STM nucleo boards. Got my hands on the p-nucleo-usb002 usb type c evaluation board. I tried to import the demo projects to cubeIDE and it doesnt seem to build. I'm missing out something. Please help! The project files are as in the screenshot below.

Thanks,

Screenshot 2024-06-22 112556.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @kushal29, to the community!

The software package STSW-STUSB012 is obsolete, there is no longer any support for it. When the software package was still active, it could only be compiled with IAR. An import of IAR projects is only possible manually, but is probably not useful for this project.

I'm very sorry, but I can't give you a more pleasant answer.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @kushal29, to the community!

The software package STSW-STUSB012 is obsolete, there is no longer any support for it. When the software package was still active, it could only be compiled with IAR. An import of IAR projects is only possible manually, but is probably not useful for this project.

I'm very sorry, but I can't give you a more pleasant answer.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.