cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change hardware target on STM32CubeIde. We have source code with STM32L462 and we want to switch this source code on STM32F411CE. Regards, Vijendra

VGoya
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @VGoya​ ,

Currently STM32CubeIDE doesn't support the feature to switch project from one MCU to another.

You can generate your project with STM32CubeMX as a stand alone tool and select STM32CubeIDE as target IDE.

For more details, please have a look at this article: MCU1 to MCU2 migration option within STM32CubeIDE.

Hope that I've answered your question.

If this the case, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button on my reply. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @VGoya​ ,

Currently STM32CubeIDE doesn't support the feature to switch project from one MCU to another.

You can generate your project with STM32CubeMX as a stand alone tool and select STM32CubeIDE as target IDE.

For more details, please have a look at this article: MCU1 to MCU2 migration option within STM32CubeIDE.

Hope that I've answered your question.

If this the case, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button on my reply. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen