cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Install STM32MPU-Ecosystem-v5.1.0 Developer and Distribution packages on Windows

Carson
Associate III

Hello, 

I am currently working on bringing up a STM32MP257F-EV1 Development board and I am having troubles. I am working on getting the STM32MPU-Ecosystem-v5.1.0 working so that I can start working on the board with Cube Programmer but all the online resources on how to get that installed are done through Linux and I am operating off windows. Is there anywhere where I can just do 1 install like for the starter-package? Or if not is there anywhere where there are Windows instructions? Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Carson Kirk 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amine_Jridi
ST Employee

Hello @Carson ,

You can use the Starter Package on Windows to get started with your board by following this guide (Starter_Package).

For full ecosystem development you will need a Linux environment.

Amine.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amine_Jridi
ST Employee

Hello @Carson ,

You can use the Starter Package on Windows to get started with your board by following this guide (Starter_Package).

For full ecosystem development you will need a Linux environment.

Amine.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Amine, 

Thanks I have since switched to a linux machine and it is working so much better. Thanks!

Carson