cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32mp157 [drm] ltdc fifo underrun: please verify display mode

Bshen.2
Associate II

Can someone do me a favor?I need some help.I'm using the board of the stm32mp157 chip.When I try to restart the board, he occasionally prompts for some errors.

[drm] ltdc fifo underrun: please verify display mode

And at the same time, my hdmi monitor doesn't work.How do I solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @Bshen.2​ ,

the LTDC fifo underrun could be issued occasionally during display initialization, it is usually not blocking.

for HDMI, please have a look to https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_display_on_HDMI

Regards,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @Bshen.2​ ,

could you check if you have both DDR_PCFGR_0 and DDR_PCFGR_1 set to 0x00010000 in TF-A DDR setting .dtsi file ?

If not already at those values, could you give a try to see if this improve your issue ?

Regards,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.