cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP15 ECO 5.0.0. GCNANO git repo

debugging
Senior III

Where on git are the files for gcnano in the ECO 5.0.0 located  ?

The readme in the ECO 5.0.0. repo does not provide a link.

gcnano binaries 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@debugging ,
Thanks for your feedback, I will check if we can add this in the README.

Please do not hesitate to close this topic with "accepted solution" if you think it has been answered.
Kind regards,
Erwan.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Erwan SZYMANSKI
ST Employee

@debugging ,
I see you edited your post with finding this link: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/gcnano-binaries

The complete list of what we provide on github is present here.

Kind regards,
Erwan.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

OK, thanks. It would be nice if the README file in the ECO repo would point to this ,like it is for TF-A, U-boot and the kernel.

@debugging ,
Thanks for your feedback, I will check if we can add this in the README.

Please do not hesitate to close this topic with "accepted solution" if you think it has been answered.
Kind regards,
Erwan.