cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Cube-EEPROM integration into an existing CubeMX project -- How to?

SWenn.1
Senior III

Hello All...

I have downloaded the X-Cube-EEPROM as I would like to create persistent variables. I have an existing project using Nucleo-WB55. Can someone help defining what files/folders to import from X-Cube-EEPROM into my project and what the file structure will look like when done?

Initial try was to import en.x-cube-eeprom-v5-0-0\X-CUBE-EEPROM v5.0.0\Middlewares\ST\EEPROM_Emul but this proved to not compile due to a whole bunch of missing files/links. I didn't want to import at a higher level as it seemed to bring in all the CMSIS stuff, etc. which I already have in my existing code.

Please don't refer me to AN4894 as this has nothing to do with respect to integrating files into an existing project. At this point I just need to be able to bring in the necessary files into my current project and successfully build. There seems to be NO information at all out in the ether with respect to this and I am quite surprised as it is very common to have a few variables that infrequently need to be retained in the event of a power loss without using external memory. On a side question can someone at ST respond as to why ST has not incorporated some FRAM on their devices for just this reason?

Sincerely

Steve

0 REPLIES 0