cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version History for the STM32CubeWL Release v1.2.0

DTomi.1
Senior

Greetings,

can you please tell me where can I find the version history for the STM32CubeWL Release v1.2.0?

Latest version on GitHub is for v1.1.0.

Specifically, changes in the "radio_ex.h" and the related files since your examples on the GitHub repo don't work with the v1.2.0 of this file.

When will the repo be updated?

Best regards,

Domagoj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Domagoj Tomić​,

You can find the main changes for STM32cubeWL v.1.2.0 in the STM32CubeWL for the MCU package: “Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0\release_notes.html�?.

Also, you can show the main changes for SubGHz_Phy in the below figure or in this path "\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0\Middlewares\Third_Party\SubGHz_Phy\release_notes.html".

0693W00000UoG6oQAF.png 

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Domagoj Tomić​,

You can download the STM32CubeWL v1.2.0 form STM32CubeMX or from the ST web site (as shown in the below figure).

0693W00000UoClJQAV.pngKaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I know that, but my question was regarding the changes in v1.2.0.

Is there a change log for v1.2.0 like this one https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWL/blob/main/Middlewares/Third_Party/SubGHz_Phy/Release_notes.html for v1.1.0?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Domagoj Tomić​,

You can find the main changes for STM32cubeWL v.1.2.0 in the STM32CubeWL for the MCU package: “Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0\release_notes.html�?.

Also, you can show the main changes for SubGHz_Phy in the below figure or in this path "\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0\Middlewares\Third_Party\SubGHz_Phy\release_notes.html".

0693W00000UoG6oQAF.png 

Thank you.

Kaouthar