cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55/35 configure BLE and I2C for design without LSE crystal

Kowy
Associate

Hello. I´m making pcb design for wireless temperature probe based on stm32wb35 and sensirion sht45. I´m so limited in dimensions of PCB so i´ve decided to make this design only with HSE crystal. I found that it´s possible to configure BLE operations without LSE crystal. It possible to configure an I2C device also for this hardware?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Kowy 

For the BLE configurations, I suggest you take a look at this FAQ. It should be really helpful. For the I2C, The Absence of LSE should not be a problem. I think everything should work fine.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Kowy 

For the BLE configurations, I suggest you take a look at this FAQ. It should be really helpful. For the I2C, The Absence of LSE should not be a problem. I think everything should work fine.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.