cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB as BLE Client implementation. I have been going through different resources but not able to implement BLE Client. Can I get some simplified resource or a video link ?

Kedar.cognota
Associate II

STM32WB as BLE Client implementation. I have been going through different resources but not able to implement BLE Client. Can I get some simplified resource or a video link ?

I have my own target board based on STM32WB50CGU5.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Kedar.cognota​ and sorry for the delay to answer you:pensive_face:, as I was on extended public holidays.

Please have a look at the attached presentation to start your STM32WB project with step by step instructions.

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Kedar.cognota​ ,

Have you tried to use BLE example with CubeWB package ?

The available example within STM32cubeWB can be a starting point and you can get inspired from them to develop your application.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ 

Thank you!

I have tried to use SMT32cubeWB package. With the example I do not have any explanation or step wise information. I am beginner to this implementation. If I get any document explaining how step by step I need to add code in the Cube32MX generated it will help me a lot.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Kedar.cognota​ and sorry for the delay to answer you:pensive_face:, as I was on extended public holidays.

Please have a look at the attached presentation to start your STM32WB project with step by step instructions.

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

Thanks
Imen