cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P-Nucleo-LRWAN2

Krithika
Associate II

Hello all,

I have purchased the p-nucleo-lrwan2 set that has a gateway and a end node. In the tools and software they have mentioned how to connect the gateway with LORIOT,TTN and Acitility. But I have a requirement such that gateway and end node-1 (i-nucleo-lrwan from the kit), end node-2(sx1276mb1mas shield with nucleo-l466rg) has to be connected to AWS and establish communication with each other.

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/p-nucleo-lrwan2.html#overview

Looking forward for the support. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Krithika

First, the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 is not recommended for new design. So, I suggest you use another Product (Maybe the STM32WL as end Node and a gateway. Then, refer to the guidelines of AWS on how to connect to AWS drive (the AWS Forum should help you and also our X-Cube-AWS should be a good reference for how to connect).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Krithika

First, the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 is not recommended for new design. So, I suggest you use another Product (Maybe the STM32WL as end Node and a gateway. Then, refer to the guidelines of AWS on how to connect to AWS drive (the AWS Forum should help you and also our X-Cube-AWS should be a good reference for how to connect).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Krithika
Associate II

Hi STTwo-32

Thank you for response, I will go through it.

Thanks.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

As @STTwo-32 said, the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 has been obsolete for  a while.

Certainly TTN has been significantly updated since then - so it's likely that the documentation is well out-of-date.

@Krithika wrote:

In the tools and software they have mentioned how to connect the gateway with LORIOT, TTN and Acitility. But I have a requirement such that gateway and end node-1 (i-nucleo-lrwan from the kit), end node-2(sx1276mb1mas shield with nucleo-l466rg) has to be connected to AWS 

You should be able to find general documentation on how to get through LORIOT, TTN, Acitility, et al to AWS; eg,

https://www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/the-things-stack/host/aws/

This would not depend on what nodes or gateways you use.