cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-WBA52CG Corrupted BLE Hardware on PC

roman239955
Associate III

Hello,

I am using 2 NUCLEO-WBA52CG dev boards with project STM32Cube_FW_WBA_V1.1.1\Projects\NUCLEO-WBA52CG\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pServer.

I am using IAR 9.40.1

My pc wireless is Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, pc is running win10 pro (latest)

While getting this development kit up and running, the bluetooth hw on my pc became corrupted and stopped working. on symptom was that the Bluetooth on/off switch in settings=>bluetooth & other devices was missing.  Prior to the development all bluetooth had been working with no issues for over a year.  The corruption happened when I tried loading the project listed above onto one of my devices.  I don't remember if the device was bound or just advertising.

It took a bit of effort to get the hardware working again but after fixing that, the device that caused the issue is no longer visible to my PC in "Add a device like it is supposed to, like this:

Working Unit - Add a device.png

Now one device is visible like in the picture, and the other is not.  The device that is no longer visible in windows is still visible using ST BLE Toolbox and Nordic device manager.

How do I get both devices visible on my PC again?

In the future how do I prevent this from happening?

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @roman239955 

I suggest you test using another PC. if it works, you should take a look at the internal configurations of your PC.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.