cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1355C board P_nucleo_wb55 dfu mode can't find usb driver, but usb dongle can find it.

Lep
Senior

0693W00000Nq1OUQAZ.pngI have congigured it as picture, when i use dfu mode.I can't find usb port.

0693W00000Nq1OoQAJ.png 

When i use usb dongle, I can download well by dfu mode.

7 REPLIES 7
Lep
Senior

I think my usb driver is ok, but i don't know why mb1355c don't work, is stm32wb55rgv6 is broken?

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

The nSWBOOT0 option byte should be set to 1 in order to use DFU mode.

Best Regards

Lep
Senior

Thank you for your answer. The problems still exists. Once I pulled up boot0, I can connect the p_nucleo_wb55, but i can‘t read the flash and erase the flash,

, the error is 'Error: Mass erase operation failed.Please verify flash protection'. Later , the problem becom as mentioned above error ' no stm32 target found '.

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

You have to connect under STLINK with STM32cubeProgrammer and change nSWBOOT0 option byte like that:

0693W00000NqD4gQAF.pngAnd then connect in DFU mode with you configuration.

Best Regards

Lep
Senior

The reson I want to connect in dfu mode is the error 'no stm32target found', ​ I can't connect the p_nucleo_wb55, so I can't get into this interface.(as the picture shows)

0693W00000NqK0cQAF.png

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Can you try to connect with "Normal" option for mode and "Core reset" option for reset mode ?

Change this configuration on STM32CubeProgrammer, then pressed reset button (sw4) on P_NUCLEO_WB55, then click on connect button and release reset button.

Best Regards

Thank you for always helping me, but it still doesn't work. And after I connect the P_Nucelo_WB55. Pop-up window display: error 'The interface firmware FAILED to reset/halt the target MCU'.0693W00000NqbxuQAB.png