cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encrypted Advertising Data (BLE 5.4) Example

rs-dp
Associate II

Hi all,

Some of the ST BLE microcontrollers now support BLE 5.4. Can anyone point me out any code example or application note with Encrypted Advertising Data feature that is specified on the latest BLE specification?

I am working with STM32WB series...

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rs-dp 

This feature will be implemented on the coming version of both STM32CubeWB and STM32CubeWBA. Also, we will try to add some support on our Wiki pages. Maybe we will add some application examples on the ST GitHub Hotspot.

All this will be delivered on the coming few months.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rs-dp 

This feature will be implemented on the coming version of both STM32CubeWB and STM32CubeWBA. Also, we will try to add some support on our Wiki pages. Maybe we will add some application examples on the ST GitHub Hotspot.

All this will be delivered on the coming few months.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@STTwo-32 do you know if the current BLE stack (STM32CubeWB 1.19.1) already supports it? Basically, I need to know if we should have our devices ready for BLE stack over the air upgrade...we would prefer not to...

the feature will be implemented on the STM32CubeWB 1.20.0 as the first version to support this.

Best regards.

STTwo-32