Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference OTA procedure ST BLE ToolBox vs ST BLE Sensor IOS apps

mobaid
Associate

Hi ,

I'm trying to Perform OTA update using ST BLE ToolBox ,
I have programmed my STM32WB5MMG with the OTA binary.

The problem comes when starting the update process. With ST BLE Sensor there is no problem: the device is updated to the new version of the user app. However, when the operation is performed with the STM32 BLE ToolBox app (iOS), the image is sent (100%), but the OTA does not restart to install the new user app and the 100% message does not disappear from the mobile app.

Andriod version of ST BLE ToolBox  is working properely and the device is updated to the new version of the user app.

So ,  ST BLE ToolBox (Android version)  and  ST BLE Sensor (IOS version) are working properely .

ST BLE ToolBox (IOS version) has a problem  that  the image is sent (100%), but the OTA does not restart to install the new user app and the 100% message does not disappear from the mobile app.

IOS Version 17.4.1
ST BLE ToolBox IOS version 1.2.6

Best regards and thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mobaid and Welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I'm able to use the ST BLE ToolBox IOS version 1.2.6 on the IOS Version 16.7.5 and everything works fine. For your particular case. I've escalated to the concerned team to check (in the internal ticket number 177922).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mobaid and Welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I'm able to use the ST BLE ToolBox IOS version 1.2.6 on the IOS Version 16.7.5 and everything works fine. For your particular case. I've escalated to the concerned team to check (in the internal ticket number 177922).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.