Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMx HeartRate Needs Not Avail Cube_FW_V1.20.0

GRama.2
Associate III

Hello

I have CubeMx v6.11.1.

Am trying to start a BLE_HeartRate project targeting P-Nucleo-WB55-Nucleo, and CubeMx is needing STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.20.0

This is not available at the ST website. Can you send me this or tell me how to create this project using V1.19?

Thanks.

Giri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GRama.2 @Dihya 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @GRama.2 

Can you give me the version of the CubeIDE/MX that you are using. As a temporary workaround, you may open your project directly from the STM32CubeWB/Projects at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB (github.com) after downloading it from the ST Website (V1.19.x). I don't have this issue on my side using the CubeMX V6.11.1.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

GRama.2
Associate III

CubeMX v6.11.1

Cube iDE v1.15.1,  Build 21094_20240412_1041

Steps I took.

Example Selector Tab --> BLE_HeartRate --> P-NUCLEO-WB55-NUCLEO

As the picture attached last time shows the V1.20 need under Required Software Package.

Hello again, 

I'm able to reproduce this issue on my side using on the same environment. I've escalated to the concerned team for more investigation (under internal ticket number 184419).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Dihya
Associate II

Hello,

Struggling with the same issue, i would be curious to know the answer of the concerned team.

Thanks,

Best regards

Hello @GRama.2 @Dihya 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

GRama.2
Associate III

thank you.