cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G-DISCO, TouchGFX 4.13.0, STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0., FreeRTOS

AD�?b
Senior

Hi!

I set CubeIDE as in the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXreXaLp0&t=3s

I set FreeRTOS.

In main.c I have

void secondTask (void const * argument) {

for (;;) {

xQueueSend (messageQ1, & poster, 0);

osDelay (1);

}

}

The program runs to this function but stops there.

Why?

I'm sending Model.cpp

Andrzej

6 REPLIES 6
Karan 123
Senior

Hi,

Did you able to work on Hardware STM32F746G-DISCO with proper tool chain configuration ?

If Not, Please check attachment .

--

Karan

chaaalyy
Senior II

Hi =) If you follow the steps from the video, everything should be fine. Does it run, if you comment out the "xQueueSend..." ? Anyway: You send the Message far more often, than you can handle it... You send every 1ms (more or less) and in model::tick() usually gets called with 60Hz ... I´m not used to XQueue, but i don´t see any external declaration of "poster" in model.cpp ...

Hi!

I changed the time but it did nothing.

The ( uint8_t poster ) declaration is in the Model.hpp file. Is that enough

Earlier I uncommented xQueueSend the program did not crash.

Now the program compiles without errors but there is a bad picture.

I have to start again. I'll write if I manage.

Thank you

Andrew

Thank you!

I will check and answer

Andrzej

No work.

error:

/STM32TouchController.o"

../TouchGFX/target/generated/OSWrappers.cpp:17:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

In file included from ../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.cpp:18:0:

../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.hpp:20:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:27: TouchGFX/target/generated/OSWrappers.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:33: TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.o] Error 1

../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp:17:10: fatal error: texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp>

compilation terminated.

In file included from ../TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.cpp:20:0:

../TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.hpp:22:10: fatal error: platform/driver/touch/TouchController.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <platform/driver/touch/TouchController.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:31: TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/subdir.mk:24: TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.o] Error 1

../TouchGFX/target/generated/STM32DMA.cpp:20:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp>

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:29: TouchGFX/target/generated/STM32DMA.o] Error 1

"make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

15:59:13 Build Failed. 11 errors, 0 warnings. (took 3s.995ms)

Sounds to me like your include path is not pointing correctly to touchgfx 🙂 Show your include path settings

/Martin