cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter colors are changing during operations.

RJasz
Associate II

Hi guys,

a weird thing happens:) I am using STM32H7 and experience colors changing after every refresh but not for all the components. Please check the idea project preview and results.

Any idea?

Have played with cache regions, but did not help. I am using 4.18 Touch GFX. Previous version also caused that but not in so many items.

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What MCu are you using ? What version of STM32CubeMX and TouchGFX are you using ? (TouchGFX 4.18.0 or .1?)

This issue seems similar to one we are facing with the STM32H747eval board, where the latest FW pack 1.9.1 (set in STM32CubeMX) has a code change in `stm32h7xx_hal_ospi.c` which causes images stored in external flash to no longer be loaded/displayed correctly. Is your setup similar ?

/Romain

Guit32010
Associate III

I had similar issues after upgrading from 4.17 to 4.18.1. The text was a mix of different colors. And my boxes with borders had issues too. I had to regenerate the STM32DMA files to fix the issue. I did this by creating a new TGFX designer project and copying the files over. Might also be done with the Cube?