cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Link for the file STM32SecuWS-material.exe

TM264
Associate II

I received the boards, that's great. But where do I get the material for the Secure workshop? Maybe I missed something isn't there a link to download for this file STM32SecuWS-material.exe?

5 REPLIES 5
TM264
Associate II

Ah, I got it. The link was in the email and not in the flyer for the workshop. Regards Thomas

Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

Hello,

I see you status as Checked-in, therefore normally our system should send you automatically an email with all details.

Anyway, I will check if that has been done and in // forward you the invitation directly too.

Best regards,

Roman Ludin

TM264
Associate II

Hi Roman

Thanks for your support. After solving some browser issues I have all relevant files now.

Regards Thomas

Hello Roman,

Can you send me or tell me where to find the  STM32SecuWS-material.exe file containing the bat scripts required for the secure boot demo ?

Many thanks

Hello @VladP ,

Here is the link to the Google_drive folder where you will find the STM32SecuWS-material.exe, also you will find in this link the overview of the workshop and the list of Prerequisites as well as a link to access the courses content on Youtube.

BR, Hichem

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.