cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Required: Unable to Access RAM and Flash Usage in CubeIDE 1.15.1 Build Analyzer

Hitesh_Aratek
Associate III
I hope this message finds you well. I am encountering an issue where I cannot access the RAM and Flash usage statistics within the Build Analyzer feature of CubeIDE version 1.15.1. Upon attempting to view these metrics, the fields appear empty, preventing me from effectively monitoring and optimizing my project's resource utilization.
Could you kindly assist me in resolving this issue? Your guidance on how to properly access or troubleshoot these metrics would be greatly appreciated. I am eager to continue developing my project efficiently but am currently hindered by this limitation.
Thank you in advance for your support. I look forward to your prompt response.

Hitesh_Aratek_1-1717740868856.png

Best Regards,

Hitesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek 

You have to click on the "Refresh" button:

STTwo32_0-1717742863668.png

Please, refer to the User Manual, section 2.5 where this new button is explained and how you can change the behavior:

STTwo32_1-1717742901485.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kraal
Senior III

Hi @Hitesh_Aratek 

I believe the problem is because you imported the project from 1.14 to 1.15, but somehow the refresh policy is not up to date.

In the project properties, on C/C++ build there is a tab "Refresh Policy" where you should select (or reselect) your project folder :

Kraal_0-1717742576740.png

Do not forget to do so for both Debug and Release configurations.

Have a nice day,
Kraal

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek 

You have to click on the "Refresh" button:

STTwo32_0-1717742863668.png

Please, refer to the User Manual, section 2.5 where this new button is explained and how you can change the behavior:

STTwo32_1-1717742901485.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hitesh_Aratek
Associate III

Thanks for the info @STTwo-32  @Kraal