cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomer questions~Cannot Load Flash Programming Algorithm

ZeroOne
Associate III

As stated in the title~This may be a common problem, but I’m not able to find solution on google.It works fine on my personal laptop, but doesn't work on others PC (Same CMSIS-DAP emulator,same win10,same Keil5.37,same setup).Has anyone encountered different results on different computers? How did you solve it ?Maybe it's related to the configuration of the computer firewall or USB port? What should I modify?

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @ZeroOne​,

Unfortunately, our question lacks clarity and details. If you want to get quick technical support, could you please provide more details concerning your problem, such as the MCU you are using.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AScha.3
Chief II

if working fine on labtop, but not on same setup on other win10 PC - win10 might be the reason.

most time is about the "rights" you have or not , or need install (driver?) as admin , with admin rights. check also firewall and rights for usb access setting.

these problems often give no clear error message, looks just like something not working . :)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".