Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest STM32L4R9 svd file v2 has removed TIM1_OR1

Kevlar700
Associate III

The new STM32L4R9 svd file (version 2.0) has renamed

TIM1_OR2 to TIM1_AF1,

TIM1_OR3 to TIM1_AF2

Removed TIM1_OR1 which is in the reference manual containing ETR_ADC1_RMP and TI_RMP

Added a new TIM1_TISEL at offset 0x68 which is not in the current reference manual.

Is a new reference manual due and/or are these changes correct?

p.s. Thank you for fixing many of my previously reported issues and adding a lot of useful descriptions.

Regards, Kc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Kevlar700 ,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 171255 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Kevlar700 ,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 171255 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Kevlar700
Associate III

Thank you.

The bit offsets in SDMMC_CLKCR are incorrect, which might make for a confusing debug session 🙂

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Kevlar700 ,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I reported internally.

Kaouthar