cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a STM32 Nucleo Board for the STM32H747XI - TFBGA240+25 Package?

Will_iii
Associate II

Newbie here.
I discovered the STM32 Nucleo development boards and there seem to be lots of models.
After clicking and clicking I can't seem to find the one for the STM32H747XI - TFBGA240+25 Package...
Or at least one with the same number of pinouts... even if in another package.

Most of the ones I saw seem to imply they are fr 144 pin packages...
but the STM32H747XI - TFBGA240+25 Package has 265 pins per the data sheet page 60

Hopefully some kind soul will direct me to the proper STM32 Nucleo board for use with the...
STM32H747XI - TFBGA240+25 Package.

Thanks.

PS - as I try and learn how to navigate the st.com website after awhile it tells me I don't have access to that page.
I've had this happen with Chrome and with Microsoft Edge after clicking around for awhile trying to learn where things are. Anyone have any ideas with what is going on with that? Thanks again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

No, there are no nucleo boards for chips with more than 144 pins.

You can see all the ST boards available in CubeMX. Here are the first few for the STM32H7 family:

TDK_0-1692662874852.png

For the browser issue, the ST site is weird and a bit of a mess, it's not your browser. Some links have changed over the years, some have become private. Expect to find that sort of behavior when digging.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

No, there are no nucleo boards for chips with more than 144 pins.

You can see all the ST boards available in CubeMX. Here are the first few for the STM32H7 family:

TDK_0-1692662874852.png

For the browser issue, the ST site is weird and a bit of a mess, it's not your browser. Some links have changed over the years, some have become private. Expect to find that sort of behavior when digging.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".