cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IKS4A1 and Unicleo-GUI Issue

WinstonZ
Associate

Hi,

I have purchased a sensor expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IKS4A1) for my board (NUCLEO - F446ZE). However, when I wanted to display the data on Unicleo-GUI, the GUI cannot detect anything, not even my firmware. I looked through the datasheet for Unicleo-GUI and I did not see IKS4A1 being a supported model for the GUI. Could this be the issue?

In terms of setting up the board, I basically followed "Getting started with X-CUBE-MEMS1 with STM32CubeMX" document, specifically the steps under section 7.2 --"Use of MEMS Library with sample applications for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 or X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS4A1". Am I following the wrong step?

Best.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @WinstonZ,

Check the serial settings to interface with Unicleo-GUI: baud rate 921600 bps; 8 data bits; No parity; 1 stop bit; no hard flow control (as mentioned in the UM1859 - page 5)

• UM1859: Getting started with the X-CUBE-MEMS1 motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube.
  • UM2128: Getting started with Unicleo-GUI for motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion
When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @WinstonZ,

Check the serial settings to interface with Unicleo-GUI: baud rate 921600 bps; 8 data bits; No parity; 1 stop bit; no hard flow control (as mentioned in the UM1859 - page 5)

• UM1859: Getting started with the X-CUBE-MEMS1 motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube.
  • UM2128: Getting started with Unicleo-GUI for motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion
When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen