cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i am new to this stm32wle5jc boards. where can i get example codes for all peripherals like adc,i2c,uart using bare-metal or using HAL API's in keil software and as well as stm32cubemx ide

kRaje.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @kRaje.1​ ,

You can refer to the repository \Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0\Projects\STM32WL\Examples

From git : STM32CubeWL/Projects at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWL · GitHub

Download the latest Cube version : STM32CubeWL - STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WL series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS, File system, RTOS, KMS, Secure Engine, Sub-GHz Phy, LoRaWAN and Sigfox stacks - and examples running on ST boards) - STMicroelectronics

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @kRaje.1​ ,

You can refer to the repository \Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0\Projects\STM32WL\Examples

From git : STM32CubeWL/Projects at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWL · GitHub

Download the latest Cube version : STM32CubeWL - STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WL series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS, File system, RTOS, KMS, Secure Engine, Sub-GHz Phy, LoRaWAN and Sigfox stacks - and examples running on ST boards) - STMicroelectronics

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

kRaje.1
Associate II

thank you for response

I hope my answer has helped you. When your question is answered please close this topic by marking as Best the reply that answered you, it will help others find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution.