cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the QEP module integrated when the MCU is used in motor control development. If not, how does the MCU achieve quadrature decoding?

建刘.1
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Mohamed Aymen HZAMI
ST Employee

Please try to write in English because most of the people on this community can speak English but not Chinois.

I used Google translate to get an rough idea of what you are saying but it's really unclear.

So please elaborate your issue in English if you want to make sure you can get an answer to solve your problem.

Here is the translation of your post:

" Hello, we now want to choose an MCU for motor control. May I ask whether ST's MCU integrates QEP unit and ABZ incremental algorithm when it is applied to motor control. Is it necessary for this QEP. Or can it be through software? "

I added a couple of topics for Motor Control to give a broader audience of this post.

Mohamed Aymen

建刘.1
Associate

What I want to ask is whether the QEP module is integrated when the MCU is used in motor control development. If not, how does the MCU achieve quadrature decoding?

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear community member

I moved your translation (whether the QEP module is integrated when the MCU is used in motor control development. If not, how does the MCU achieve quadrature decoding?) in th title.

Do not hesitate to edit it after to be more accurate.

The initial title was: 您好,我们现在想选一款MCU用于电机控制。请问ST的MCU,应用于电机控制方�?�的时候,MCU中是�?�集�?了QEP�?�元和ABZ增�?算法。这个QEP时必须的�?�。还是通过软件也�?�以呢

Best regards