cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After an upgrade to IDE 1.11.0 on the windows platform, my project would no longer build. The project...Builders list was empty.

FTrac.1
Associate II

I had IDE 1.10.1 and a Nucleo-G431RB board. We created a 6 step project using motor control Workbench, Motor Pilot and the project would build successfully. The IDE updated to Windows 1.11.0 and the project would no longer build. The builders list was empty.

Reinstalling 1.11.1 had no effect. Recreating the project from motor control workbench had no effect (I didn't expect it to - I assume this an IDE config issue, but I wanted to try it).

I could not find a way to restore the builder list. I am new to this platform.Reinstalling the old version 1.10.1 after renaming the ST folder which was not empty has reinstated the builders list and I can build again. My project was present in the IDE without me having to import it, much to my surprise.

How do I successfully upgrade to the latest version?

12 REPLIES 12
FTrac.1
Associate II

Builders list as above - empty.

Last time I selected "delete". This time I did not.

FTrac.1
Associate II

I recreated the project from scratch with help from my electronic engineer coworker and it builds fine. I then tried making the same change I made above, and this time I was successful.

Something to do with unzipping his project and importing it onto my machine seems to have caused the issue, maybe?

Anyway, for now I am good.

Thank you.