cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F401CDU6 USB CAN'T RECOGNIZE

AbdurrahmanOnat
Associate II

I have an STM32F401CDU6 blackpill board and I have a USB not recognize code 43 error when activate dfu mode. It's don't do it 3 months ago

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AbdurrahmanOnat
Associate II

USB is problematic way with this board (blackpill). If you can buy a ST-LINK programmer (I buy a ST-LINK V2) and programming with this way. No button combination, no problem.

I am close this post now. Thanks to everyone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @AbdurrahmanOnat​;

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

Maybe the problem is with your cable, so try a different cable, and make sure that the connections are OK.

Check if the USB_OTG_FS_DP and USB_OTG_FS_DM wires are swapped.

In the USBD_config.h, check you have the correct out-report buffer size (USBD_CUSTOMHID_OUTREPORT_BUF_SIZE)

Please keep me informed about your progress on this issue.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster. 

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thank you for your friendly welcome.

I tried with a different cable but the result is the same. USB_OTG_FS_DP and USB_OTG_FS_DM wires are not swapped. Because board is worked on 3 monts ago. I can't do any programming process because Windows can not recognize the USB.

Thanks for your attention.

Abdurrahman

AbdurrahmanOnat
Associate II

USB is problematic way with this board (blackpill). If you can buy a ST-LINK programmer (I buy a ST-LINK V2) and programming with this way. No button combination, no problem.

I am close this post now. Thanks to everyone.