cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please advise plans when STM32CUBEIDE / MX F4 will be updated to lwIP 2.1.3 It's nearly a year ago to within a week that lwIP 2.1.3 was released. Even better, when will you update to the nearly released lwIP 2.2.0?

Alec Davis 2021
Associate III

Below Quoted from: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack - Summary [Savannah] (nongnu.org)

lwIP 2.1.3 released

posted by goldsimon, Wed 10 Nov 2021 06:52:43 PM UTC - 0 replies

lwIP 2.1.3 is now available from the lwIP download area

or via git (using the STABLE-2_1_3_RELEASE tag).

This is again a bugfix-only release on the 2.1.x branch fixing numerous smaller bugs. For a changelog, see the git log here:

https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/log/?h=STABLE-2_1_3_RELEASE

As always, all users are strongly suggested to upgrade!

Contrib has still not been changed since 2.1.0, so 'contrib-2.1.0.zip' is still valid.

Thanks for all contributions!

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​,

I submitted an internal ticket asking for the plan to support new LwIP version(s).

I'll keep you informed as soon as I get the answer.

Internal ticket number: 138673 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

JMarq.1
Associate III

Hi, I'm willing also for the same upgrade. Last recent release STM32CubeIDE 1.12.1 (fw package v1.9.3 for F2 series) is still at LwIP 2.0.3. Any plan for updating LwIP in F2 firwmare?