cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which pins of the Stmod+1 & 2 connectors correspond to the MCU pins for the B-U585-IOT02A board?

jea74
Associate III

I cannot find the logic in the schematics about the mapping of the 2 stmod+ connectors.

Which pins of the stmod+ correspond to the MCU pins ?

Page 7 of the schematic folio is very confusing.

I just found pin 3 & 4 of the stmod+2 to be mapped to PG10 & PG9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This is perhaps more understandable if you look at it together with UM2839, section 7.12.

In the schematics of the board on page 7, however, everything is actually listed neatly:

• STMOD+.1 UART2 CTS = PA0
  • STMOD+.1 SPI1_NSS = PA4

etc.

And PA0 and PA4, for example, can then be found on page 3 on the STM32U585AII6QU, like all the other pins.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This is perhaps more understandable if you look at it together with UM2839, section 7.12.

In the schematics of the board on page 7, however, everything is actually listed neatly:

• STMOD+.1 UART2 CTS = PA0
  • STMOD+.1 SPI1_NSS = PA4

etc.

And PA0 and PA4, for example, can then be found on page 3 on the STM32U585AII6QU, like all the other pins.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jea74
Associate III

Dear Peter,

Thank you - the perfect example of the guy not reading the user's manual till the end...

I focused only on the schematics, for sure the Stmod+ tables in the UM are more helpful to know which pin is wired to the MCU

Kind regards,

Jerome