cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo F411RE - Can't connect - "No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug A..."

TheCorgiMonster
Associate

Hey Guys,

I am a somewhat new STM32 programmer. I recently bought an STM32 Nucleo f411re board, and when I tried to flash code onto it with Platform io, I was not successful. Despite this, I have been successful with a blue pill board. I am certain that my Nucleo board is original. When connecting to my "STM32 CubeProgrammer" I get:

11:28:24:226 : Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication
  11:28:24:244 : Disconnected

Strangely, the STM32 cube board automatically notices my device, but can't connect to it.

1.png

I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it several times. To give more info, I will show that my computer notices the com-port and I will also display some drivers I have installed:

2.png

3.png

Also, my setup looks like this:

4.png

I would appreciate any help and thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TheCorgiMonster , 

Make sure that your STLink firmware is upgraded.  

Check the power jumper and the level on NRST.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Did you modify something on the board?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.