cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am starting the new project and i want to use stm32 mcu L152Re based in my own PCB , but i am unable to find the eagle files for that. Can you please help me to provide that.

ASing.28
Associate II

Currently I am using STM32 Nucleo-L152RE , so i want eagle schematic file for that also to take reference for my pcb hope you will help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @ASing.28​ ,

ST provides ALTIUM projects.

You can check the Schematic of the STM32 Nucleo-L152RE : New Output (st.com)

Please find more details in the CAD RESOURCES tab : NUCLEO-L152RE - STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L152RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity - STMicroelectronics

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @ASing.28​ ,

ST provides ALTIUM projects.

You can check the Schematic of the STM32 Nucleo-L152RE : New Output (st.com)

Please find more details in the CAD RESOURCES tab : NUCLEO-L152RE - STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L152RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity - STMicroelectronics

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

ST isn't using Eagle​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Harvey White
Senior III

Find the processor at a distributor. Some distributors link to various parts footprint providers. You can often get a footprint from there with schematic symbol.

Second option: search for EAGLE libraries for that chip, or for ST Micro chips. You can often find chip libraries there.

Third option: Find the footprint of the package. Using the EAGLE library program, generate the schematic symbol yourself, and then connect the pins.